Product: American Power And Gas Account Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas in Seminole, Florida - Extra Bill

Thank you for bringing your billing concerns to our attention. Based on the text of your review, it sounds as though you were in the middle of a billing cycle when cancellation was processed on your account. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you and fully resolve your upset, as well as answer any questions you may have. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Review
Product
American Power And Gas Account
Reason of review
Problems with payment

I don't know what is going on. We closed the account and I received a bill from aep for $44.00 then weeks later i receive another bill from American for $70.

I thought the $44 was the final bill. American says it is for supply chgs. The account is closed, why do I have supply chgs. Also, they called me every week about joining their green program.

Sure glad I didn't do that. These people are scammers. Should never have switched to them in the first place. After I switched, they never stopped bugging me.

They were like telemarketers.

And I have gotten more calls from other companies since I switched to them so, they must sell your info over and over. They need to be shut down because they are taking a lot of money from a lot of people.

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service