I just received my bill from American Power &Gas for december 2016.We switched them in september 2016 as they promised my wife a 5.9cents savings per kilowatt compared to our current bill if she agreed to thier green energy program.

Unfortunately, she trusted them without checking thier reputation. We were paying AEP energy in august 2016 5.95 cents per kilowatt. Our first month with American Power & Gas we paid 8.99 cents for September. October 2016 10.72 cents November 2016 12.6 cents December 2016 15.26 cents.

The current rate for December 2016 if bought through the utility company ohio edison is 5.25 cents. How is this company not in jail for charging almost 3 times more than the other suppliers for the same exact service. Who is interested in joining a class action lawsuit against them. I am a landacaper in Ohio where i have 8 month of income and barely make through the winters paying bills with out income.

A $240 a month electric bill is normal.$632.35 for the same exact service is criminal.

Review about: Electricity.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?

Comments

Lori

I will join a suit. I am filing complaint with BBB and PUC.

Goldstar Energy Group in NJ