Product: American Power And Gas Electricity Supply Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (4 of 11 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

American Power and Gas in Largo, Florida - Liars and scam artists

These people offer you and practically push you to sign up with them and they’re “low rate” and rebate check without mentioning the rates will sky rocket after a few months. I ended up paying triple what I was and it’s very hard to cancel. Just called to cancel last week and I’m going to be more pissed if it doesn’t go through! Stay away

I had "Victoria" from American Power and Gas call this morning and she was extremely pushy about talking to my boss. I knew it was some kind of scam so I told them he wasn't in the office.

Then she asked if I could give her my boss's personal number and that wasn't happening. I blocked the number so I don't have to deal with them again.

Problems with payment

American Power and Gas - Very sneaky

I got an $1155.00 electric bill this month and said wow. I looked at the whole bill and at the bottom wouldn't you know it there is american power and gas as my supplier. I cancelled them 2 years ago but somehow they seemed to wiggle their way back on, no idea how but lo and behold there they were. I called them 32 times before I was able to get ahold of someone. I explained to them the situation and all I got from them was oh we are sorry, we will refund you $ 33.56. Man what a bunch of swindlers. Stay away from these people
Bad quality
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas - Electricity Supply Review

Thank you so much for providing feedback and alerting us about your experience. While we sincerely apologize for any upset our solicitation may have caused, we believe we have resolved your concerns already. If this is not the case or if you have any additional concerns, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com. Thank you again for contacting us and have a wonderful day.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
1.1

Somehow our non profit electric account was switched over to American power and gas with no approval by the officers or administration. Called customer service and basically tough.

Filed puc of Ohio complaint and finally today got a reply of 50% return of the overpayment delta between our contracted company and these snakes.

Now we are going to after board approval go state and Ferc authorities. This company refused to provide documentation

American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas scam

Thank you for leaving this review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. If you have not done so already, would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Pricing issue

Like most reviews you can read anywhere on the net, I signed up with A.P.&G after hearing their claims to save some money on my electricity. They said the rates were variable, but competitive, and promised a 25% rebate after the term.

Like the rest, my rates skyrocketed after the first few months, even though (due to new light fixtures, etc.) my usage went down (10-30% less kwh than the previous year , month to month!!). My latest bill was actually more than double what my bill with them was the same cycle the previous year, even though I used 27% less power!!!

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service