Product: American Power And Gas Electricity Supply Clear all filters (11 of 11 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas scam

Thank you for leaving this review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. If you have not done so already, would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Review
Service
American Power And Gas Electricity Supply
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Like most reviews you can read anywhere on the net, I signed up with A.P.&G after hearing their claims to save some money on my electricity. They said the rates were variable, but competitive, and promised a 25% rebate after the term.

Like the rest, my rates skyrocketed after the first few months, even though (due to new light fixtures, etc.) my usage went down (10-30% less kwh than the previous year , month to month!!). My latest bill was actually more than double what my bill with them was the same cycle the previous year, even though I used 27% less power!!!