Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you for leaving a review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. If you have not done so already, would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com ? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours.  Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Author's

I just received my bill from American Power &Gas for december 2016.We switched them in september 2016 as they promised my wife a 5.9cents savings per kilowatt compared to our current bill if she agreed to thier green energy program.

Unfortunately, she trusted them without checking thier reputation. We were paying AEP energy in august 2016 5.95 cents per kilowatt. Our first month with American Power & Gas we paid 8.99 cents for September. October 2016 10.72 cents November 2016 12.6 cents December 2016 15.26 cents.

The current rate for December 2016 if bought through the utility company ohio edison is 5.25 cents. How is this company not in jail for charging almost 3 times more than the other suppliers for the same exact service. Who is interested in joining a class action lawsuit against them. I am a landacaper in Ohio where i have 8 month of income and barely make through the winters paying bills with out income.

A $240 a month electric bill is normal.$632.35 for the same exact service is criminal.

Review about: American Power And Gas Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?

Comments

I will join a suit. I am filing complaint with BBB and PUC.

Edgewood, Maryland, United States #1278696