Product: American Power And Gas Sales Representative Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

American Power and Gas - They are awful

Thank you so much for alerting us about your experience with one of our enrollment representatives. We take consumer feedback very seriously and believe it is one of the most important resources we have to improve our quality of service. We would like to place your telephone number on our Do Not Call list and use it to investigate any interaction that caused upset. Would you kindly provide the telephone number we contacted to Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491, or you may reach us at customerservice@goapg.com. Again, thank you very much for contacting us and giving us the opportunity to look into this matter.
Poor customer service

They called my office implying something was terribly wrong with my electric billing and I needed to call them right away. I called, I was very sick.

Monique hung up. I called several more times. She would not answer. Cowards.

They are extremely pushed sales people. with no regard for people at all.

American Power and Gas - Ignorant Phone Room Call

Thank you so much for alerting us about your experience with one of our enrollment representatives. We take consumer feedback very seriously and believe it is one of the most important resources we have to improve our quality of service. We sincerely apologize for any upset our solicitation may have caused and would like to confirm your telephone number was placed on our Do Not Call list. Would you kindly contact us directly and provide the telephone number called to Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491, or you may reach us at customerservice@goapg.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Poor customer service

Just called my office with demands of speaking to the manager immediately, has been trying to get in touch with him for weeks. I begin to question him (because you can hear the phone room noise in the background) of what this call is in reference to and he keeps talking over me.

Finally tell him that we are not interested, I don't care about a rebate and I am not getting an electric bill out to review with him and I hang up. He has since called back three times, yes, three times, arguing with me about his phone call.

Unbelievable. I cannot even fathom why any company would use this practice of strong arming people into using them for electricity.

American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas in Seminole, Florida - Rudest phone call I have had in a long time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to bring this to our attention.  We are sorry for the experience you have had with a representative from American Power and Gas and it is simply not okay with us. We would like to minimally place your number on our DNC list and would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience. Unfortunately, we believe our attempts to reach you have been unsuccessful. Would you please contact our Customer Service directly at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
American Power And Gas Sales Representative
Cons
  • Disrespectful
  • Pushy
  • Hostile
Poor customer service

A representative from this company called the office I work at. Without even saying hello or introducing himself he blurts "I need to speak to the owner right now." This is a large company and the owner is certainly not in my office.

He then demanded that I give him the number to the owner immediately, and was very nasty when I told him I was not authorized to give him that information. Here's a tip.

If you are trying to sell something to somebody, don't be disrespectful and obnoxious. The tone was so nasty that if it had been in person, I might have hit the guy.

American Power and Gas - Phone harassment. terrible company

Poor customer service

A slimy sales rep from the company called me three times in a row. All the calls were within the span of one minute.

I kept telling him I wasn't interested and hung up. And immediately he would call back. This was harassment and completely illegal.

The reason I hung up on him was because (1) he wasn't listening to me and kept bulldozing through my non-interest and request to end the call and (2) I had tried American Gas and Electric in the past and found that contrary to their promise, they ended up costing me 50-80% more in utility charges than my local *** Edison. It was a scam pure and simple.

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service