Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you for leaving a review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. Unfortunately, we believe our attempts to reach you have been unsuccessful. Would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com ? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours.  Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Author's

American Power & Gas called me to reduce my electric and gas bill last April.For two months they lowered my rate by .02cents/KH for the next 5 months they overcharged me by .06 before I caught on.

I called them, I told them the situation and I asked them how they will remedy the situation. The customer service rep said they can't do anything for the last five months, but to make up for the last 5 months and seeing how upset I was they offered to lower my current .13 rate to .11, how nice of them. I had several quotes today not for 2 months but for a year that would lower the rate to .07.

So they way I figure it, they being fair is still 50% more than you can get at other providers.Please do not use them for Electricy Power or Gas they are a rip off.

Review about: American Power And Gas Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Pump and dump scam.