Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you so much for providing feedback and alerting us about your experience. While we sincerely apologize for any upset our solicitation may have caused, we believe we have resolved your concerns already. If this is not the case or if you have any additional numbers you would like placed on our DNC, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com. Thank you again for contacting us and have a wonderful day.
Author's

I signed on (for my business) with American Power and Gas in December 2014. Service started mid January 2015. My first bill was fine. They were my supplier for all of 12 days on that bill. The next bill came and my rate had more than doubled. I tried contacting them, but they didn't return my calls. I switched back to Penelec ASAP.

For over a year now, they continually call me. They argue with me and say it's not a sales call. They interrupt my business day and if I hang up or don't answer, they continue to call back. I have repeatedly asked, begged, and yelled at them to stop calling me. I don't have an account with them, I haven't had an account with them for over a year.

I have just filed a complaint with the PUC.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?