State: Florida Product: American Power And Gas Electricity Supply Clear all filters (2 of 11 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

American Power and Gas in Largo, Florida - Liars and scam artists

These people offer you and practically push you to sign up with them and they’re “low rate” and rebate check without mentioning the rates will sky rocket after a few months. I ended up paying triple what I was and it’s very hard to cancel. Just called to cancel last week and I’m going to be more pissed if it doesn’t go through! Stay away

I had "Victoria" from American Power and Gas call this morning and she was extremely pushy about talking to my boss. I knew it was some kind of scam so I told them he wasn't in the office.

Then she asked if I could give her my boss's personal number and that wasn't happening. I blocked the number so I don't have to deal with them again.

Review
Service
American Power And Gas Electricity Supply
Reason of review
Problems with payment
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas in Seminole, Florida - Biggest SCAM American Power & Gas

Thank you for leaving a review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. Unfortunately, we believe our attempts to reach you have been unsuccessful. Would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com ? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours.  Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Review
Service
American Power And Gas Electricity Supply
Cons
  • Pump and dump scam
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

American Power & Gas called me to reduce my electric and gas bill last April. For two months they lowered my rate by .02cents/KH for the next 5 months they overcharged me by .06 before I caught on.

I called them, I told them the situation and I asked them how they will remedy the situation. The customer service rep said they can't do anything for the last five months, but to make up for the last 5 months and seeing how upset I was they offered to lower my current .13 rate to .11, how nice of them. I had several quotes today not for 2 months but for a year that would lower the rate to .07.

So they way I figure it, they being fair is still 50% more than you can get at other providers. Please do not use them for Electricy Power or Gas they are a rip off.

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service