Continental, Ohio

Debbie talked me into giving my account numbers by saying they were affiliated with our power company and that we were already enrolled in the "choice" program.I told them we were already in contract with someone else, and they said that doesn't matter because we are in the "choice" program.

Well, IT DOES matter and now I am attempting to rescind my new "contract" with them that they set up by me giving them account numbers! I am usually very vigilant with things like this, but this lady was a SMOOTH talker.

Beware!I am waiting for a call back from them to assure me that this new contract is rescinded.

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Aqua America - Aqua's definition of a medical emergency Aqua America "I have a disabled brother in my home. I recieved a shut off notivce because I forgot to pay my bill. I paid my bill on the 28th so my..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more