Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you so much for alerting us about your experience with one of our enrollment representatives. We take consumer feedback very seriously and believe it is one of the most important resources we have to improve our quality of service. We would like to place your telephone number on our Do Not Call list and use it to investigate any interaction that caused upset. Would you kindly provide the telephone number we contacted to Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491, or you may reach us at customerservice@goapg.com. Again, thank you very much for contacting us and giving us the opportunity to look into this matter.
Author's
Continental, Ohio

Debbie talked me into giving my account numbers by saying they were affiliated with our power company and that we were already enrolled in the "choice" program.I told them we were already in contract with someone else, and they said that doesn't matter because we are in the "choice" program.

Well, IT DOES matter and now I am attempting to rescind my new "contract" with them that they set up by me giving them account numbers! I am usually very vigilant with things like this, but this lady was a SMOOTH talker.

Beware!I am waiting for a call back from them to assure me that this new contract is rescinded.