State: New York Clear all filters (2 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas in Brooklyn, New York - Infuriated Consumer - Inflated Prices on Electric Bills

Thank you so much for providing feedback and alerting us about your experience. We believe we have resolved your concerns already, however, if this is not the case or if you have any further questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com. Thank you again for contacting us and have a wonderful day.
Review
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

American Power & Gas is a scam. They sign you up with promises of savings. I have been over paying on my electric bills and I gave them proof of their over-inflated rates and they refused to adjust my bills. I am infuriated with this company as I feel they are just a marketing fraud. They pretend to tell you they have the best rates and then they don't deliver and make good on their promise.

I am still reeling over the fact that I have been over paying too much.

I want a fair resolution.

American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas scam

Thank you for leaving this review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. If you have not done so already, would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Review
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Like most reviews you can read anywhere on the net, I signed up with A.P.&G after hearing their claims to save some money on my electricity. They said the rates were variable, but competitive, and promised a 25% rebate after the term.

Like the rest, my rates skyrocketed after the first few months, even though (due to new light fixtures, etc.) my usage went down (10-30% less kwh than the previous year , month to month!!). My latest bill was actually more than double what my bill with them was the same cycle the previous year, even though I used 27% less power!!!

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service