State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Clear all filters (1 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Bait & switch

Thank you for leaving a review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. Unfortunately, we believe our attempts to reach you have been unsuccessful. Would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours.  Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Review
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
discontinued service

More than doubled the introductory rate in a matter of 5 months. Thieves.

Stay away. I called and they offered me the intro rate again. What does that tell you. They tried hard to keep me as a customer but I felt like I was taken advantage.

See ya later.

There are much better companies listed on PA POwer switch. Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware, Beware.

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service