State: Pennsylvania City: Tobyhanna Clear all filters (1 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
American Power and Gas's reply to:

American Power and Gas in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania - American Power & Gas -- STAY AWAY

Thank you so much for providing feedback and alerting us about your experience. We believe we have resolved your concerns already, however, if this is not the case or if you have any further questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com. Thank you again for contacting us and have a wonderful day.
Review
Reason of review
Pricing issue

The Pitch: Lower energy charges and, after one year, a rebate of 25% of your average monthly charges.

The Reality: A lower energy charge for one, maybe two months then big increases.

My bill went up between $30 and $40 per month.

After a year,that would mean paying an extra $300 to $400 more than if I had just stayed with PPL for all my electric service. Of course, at the end of the year, American Power & Gas would have sent me that promised rebate....of about $25!

American Power & Gas is a bait-and-switch scam that reels you in with phony promises of low prices and cash rebates. DON'T fall for it!

If you have already been ripped off, do the following:

1. Call and complain to your electric company. Some companies have already complained to the State about this outfit;

2. Call the Public Utility Commission (P.U.C.) at 1-800-692-7380.

(Please note, this is the phone number for PA. In other states, check the phone book, internet or your electric company for the number to call)

Contact American Power and Gas Customer Service