Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you so much for alerting us about your experience with one of our enrollment representatives. We take consumer feedback very seriously and believe it is one of the most important resources we have to improve our quality of service. We sincerely apologize for any upset our solicitation may have caused and would like to confirm your telephone number was placed on our Do Not Call list. Would you kindly contact us directly and provide the telephone number called to Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491, or you may reach us at customerservice@goapg.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Author's

A slimy sales rep from the company called me three times in a row.All the calls were within the span of one minute.

I kept telling him I wasn't interested and hung up. And immediately he would call back. This was harassment and completely illegal.

The reason I hung up on him was because (1) he wasn't listening to me and kept bulldozing through my non-interest and request to end the call and (2) I had tried American Gas and Electric in the past and found that contrary to their promise, they ended up costing me 50-80% more in utility charges than my local *** Edison.It was a scam pure and simple.

Review about: American Power And Gas Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?