Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you so much for alerting us about your experience with one of our enrollment representatives. We take consumer feedback very seriously and believe it is one of the most important resources we have to improve our quality of service. We sincerely apologize for any upset our solicitation may have caused and would like to confirm your telephone number was placed on our Do Not Call list. Would you kindly contact us directly and provide the telephone number called to Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491, or you may reach us at customerservice@goapg.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Author's

They called this morning and I politely told them I was not interested, and then I hung up. They called back immediately and berated me.

I demanded that they they put me on their do not call list. It took a while, but they said they would comply with my request. They had incorrect information about my electrical supplier. They kept saying that they are not trying to sell anything, but I made them walk through the steps and it certainly would be a sales event if I signed up.

They then continued the rude high pressure sales methods.

I again told them that I have no time for this. I hung up again.

I didn't like: Rude pushy sales staff.

Comments

Bradley, Illinois, United States #1352097

Same thing just happened to me this morning. Rude and mean!!

Zullinger, Pennsylvania, United States #1335496

Exactly what happened to me. I told him I was not interested, and hung up.

He immediately called me back.

Red flag popped up immediately with that action. Took way too much talking on my part to convince him not to call me back again.

comments