Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you very much for taking the time to bring this to our attention.  We are sorry for the experience you have had with a representative from American Power and Gas and it is simply not okay with us. We would like to minimally place your number on our DNC list and would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience. Unfortunately, we believe our attempts to reach you have been unsuccessful. Would you please contact our Customer Service directly at 1-800-205-7491 or at customerservice@goapg.com? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Author's
Additional Fees

A representative from this company called the office I work at.Without even saying hello or introducing himself he blurts "I need to speak to the owner right now." This is a large company and the owner is certainly not in my office.

He then demanded that I give him the number to the owner immediately, and was very nasty when I told him I was not authorized to give him that information. Here's a tip.

If you are trying to sell something to somebody, don't be disrespectful and obnoxious.The tone was so nasty that if it had been in person, I might have hit the guy.

Review about: American Power And Gas Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Disrespectful, Pushy, Hostile.