Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you for leaving this review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. If you have not done so already, would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com ? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours.  Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Author's
Additional Fees

This company is a bunch of scammers!They call you with lofty promises of lowering your monthly bills, they talk a good game about how much money you will save and they even entice you with the incentive of getting a 25% rebate at the end of the year.

Sounds great, right? Don't be fooled! After my father switched to them, his rates nearly TRIPLED!! By the time we noticed what was happening, 6 months had passed and he was saddled with paying off exorbitant bills that he cannot afford on his fixed income!

They should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of consumers like this! Even after we disconnected and went back to our previous supplier, they kept calling and trying to trick us into coming back, in spite of the fact that we had requested that they put us on their 'Do Not Call' list.

They violated this many times, and I reported them to the FCC.Stay away from this company, they are scam artists!

Review about: American Power And Gas Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Bait and switch scam.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1331298

I've recently began helping my elderly Mom with her bills and it seems that they constantly contact her, confuse her and the add nearly $80.00 to her bill. Her normal bill only averaged between $40.00 & $50.00 to begin with.

It takes me some time to fix it, but how do you keep them from contacting and confusing her again?

comments