Reply by American Power and Gas

Thank you for leaving a review for American Power & Gas. We would appreciate the opportunity to further look into your billing details and would like to discuss a resolution for your concerns. If you have not done so already, would you kindly contact Customer Service at 1-800-205-7491 or email us at customerservice@goapg.com ? Simply leave the preferred phone number and timeframe and one of our representatives will reach out to you within 24 hours.  Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Author's

Do not fall for their BS!They tell you that you are going to save money but by the second month your rate will double!

By agreeing to work with them, you are allowing them to charge you what ever they want. And it will be HIGH (18 cents/kWh for me). Do not fall for their scripted pitch. You will regret it.

I wanted to lower my rate.

They promised a rebate of 25% off of one month's bill if I stayed with them for a year.If I had stayed with them for a year, the 25% rebate wouldn't nearly have made up for the 300% increase in my rate.

Review about: American Power And Gas Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with American Power and Gas?